Photobucket

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Wow i haven't updated this thing for ages, mainly cause I didn't have a computer for so long! But I'm back however i dont' have photoshop ATM and im gonna have to get another copy of that.. Nothing really has been new beside playing some games i havn't really whored anything latly still! However i just made it to 120k omg im soo slow:(

However I will be getting my Jap xbox today which im super excited cause its only taken a month to shipp and be in stock, hopfully I will get my games in the mail today too!! and maybe get to 125k at some point really soon! i have some super easy games coming! I also found a copy of the Korean Bioshock so I'll be playing Bioshock 2 more times! but i don't mind its a really good game! but im sure after the second play through ill be screaming lol

Well looks like i need to update this thing more cause i have been slacking big time!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, get back to playing some games. I would recommend GRAW 2 personally ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Play GRAW 2 - did I mention that already?

    ReplyDelete