Photobucket

Monday, February 2, 2009

14,662 month score increase :)

Okay time for my monthly update.. Shit i can't remember what i all did this month beside play the shit outta games and get my 100k so im gonna post my weekly recaps from 360voice. From January 1st to February 1st.. Woat i did at least 2k a week.. Now if only i can keep that up:/


Weekly Recap - Jan 5 2009

An increase of 2225 points makes for a nice bounty. Those 75 achievements were worth it I guess! In the 'new game' category, I only have one to talk about... Quantum of Solace.

Weekly Recap - Jan 12 2009

our score bounced 2015 freakin' points! Can you believe it? In one week? YES! Getting 85 achievements has that effect. Out of all the possible new games we could have tried this last week, CRU x360a and I only tried one of them: Hardwood Hearts.

Weekly Recap - Jan 19 2009

Too bad gamerscore isn't money because with an increase of 3947 points we could make some bank. Yay for 169 achievements! w00t! I was lucky enough to sample 2 new tasty treats during the week! Game names are Secret Service, and You're in the Movies.

CRU x360a's Weekly Recap - Jan 26 2009

The gamerscore increase was just insane. I didn't think it would be possible to get 3700 points in such a short span of time but we did. Who knew 102 achievements could be worth that much? I convinced CRU x360a to try 3 games last week: Interpol, NCAA® March Madness®08, and The Maw.


Weekly Recap - Feb 2 2009

An increase of 3475 points makes for a nice bounty. Those 148 achievements were worth it I guess! I was lucky enough to sample 3 new tasty treats during the week! Game names are Disney Bolt, Fallout 3, and LOTR: Conquest.

No comments:

Post a Comment